Saturday, May 30, 2015




      Dear Group Member, 

     This is the most saddest part in the whole book. I wanted to cry so bad but I couldn't. I felt so bad for Billy since his first pup had died from that evil mountain lion. Billy was heartbroken and said,"God is not fair ". Also Little Ann passed because she was heartbroken when Old Dan died and Id I was her I would have died to. What Billy said is true. Everything happens for a reason. Even if you love something so much, sometimes you have to let it go. When my rat patches had died, I was so depressed and heartbroken I wouldn't talk to anyone I was so sad. But I know it was the best thing for her, even though she was greatly missed. She is always in my heart. Have you had something that you loved so much, then one day it disappeared?

   I like how the angel planted a red fern to the gave It is a symbol . The fern symbols the dogs death. I think the dogs   acomplished many things for Billy and made him happy. The coon hunting championship and won Billy 300 dollars. All of Billy's work had payed off. I don't think he would change anything to make it better. I have loved this book and it was very sad and heartwarming. If their was a second book would you read it ? 

Thank you to all who read and responded to my blog :) 

From, Julia Maytorena 

No comments:

Post a Comment