Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Where the Red Fern Grows #3



   Dear, Group Member

This section of the book was truly exhilarating and I am very excited to see more of this tournament for coon hunting and I hope that billy has a good outcome in it. Al thought  I wished that I could read more and blog about it the large walls of  sections that keep me from reading more. I was surprised when Billy caught 3 under all that pressure. I mean if I was in that situation I would most likely crumble under the pressure. What would you guys feel if you were in it?

 I can make a real life relation to being in a similar situation to billy's. One time when I was little at a day care and they would do plays where we would practice for 2 weeks then we would put on a show for our parents. And i don't know how but I ended up with a singing part and i had to get up on stage for a lot of people and kids said they would be mean to me if I wasn't good so i felt a real pressure. Al-thought I wouldn't really care if they did or not I still did good


Sincerely
Bryce :3 meow

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bryce.
    I would totally fall apart if I was under pressure. If I had to do something with a lot of pressure on my back I would freak out and go crazy. I like how you said large walls of sections. Also I could feel how badly you didn't want to mess up in front of the people at your show , but you were just a kid and now you can over come that. I was cool that Billy caught those 3 coons under that pressure and glad that he didn't give up. From, Julia :P

    ReplyDelete