Thursday, May 21, 2015

Where The Red Fern Grows #2

Dear Reader,

  I would like to discuss with you the 2nd part of Where The Red Fern Grows. This part is defiantly a more action packed segment. I mean when Little Ann was stuck and close to falling in I could tell it was moving near a climax. I am not sure if it was the climax but it may not. There is no way to tell what the future holds except by reading. I can relate to his scared feeling and the fear of loving his pet. One time my cat was in the garage. And when I went to take my bike out somehow she got on top of the garage door part as it was moving up. And when I heard her meowing from above I looked up and she was just sitting there with her back stuck. I freaked out and I got her after I got a walking stick and push her from behind out. It was pretty scary since after a while she started to meow in a high tone like she was in pain. Luckily she only had a few scratches and she didn't bleed at all which was a huge relieve to me.

  But I do have a question about this section. Why does the author put the dog's in a life thretening danger so early in the book. I mean I could be wrong with judgement of length but to me it seems that it is still in the starting stages of the book. Maybe this could lead to a climax that sets up the rest of the book.


  From
     Bryce :p

No comments:

Post a Comment