Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dear group members,

        In this last section of the book it is the saddest section. I really loved this section a lot and I really enjoyed this book. In the beginning of this section, I felt really bad for Billy's grandpa because he sprain his ankle. He wouldn't go to town until he sees Billy hold the gold cup. I was really happy how hard he worked to win and it payed off because he got $300. Billy was happy to go home a showed his mom that he won two cups, gold and silver. Billy says, "' The awed expression on my mother's face was wonderful to see. Holding a cup in each hand, she held them out in front of her. " Two," she said. " A gold one and a silver one. Who would have thought anything so wonderful could have happened to us. I'm so proud; so very proud"' (Rawls 188). I'm so happy for his family to win because they got money and their family really needs it. Have you guys won something big?

       Another saddest thing in this section was when Billy's dogs died. I was so sad because it is his first two dogs and he have  been earning money for two years two get the dogs. Have you guys lost something that it is very important like a pet? I can't relate to Billy because I don't have a pet, but I bet it is really hard. I wondered if in the future will Billy get another dog.

                                                                                                                       From,

                                                                                                                         Jessy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment