Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Where the Red Fern Grows #3

Dear members,

          I have enjoyed the third part of the book. I can't wait to read the last section of the book, Where the Red Fern Grows. I was very surprised how Billy is a good brother to his sisters. He was so caring when his little sister was hurt and took care of her. Billy says, " I glanced to Little Ann....What could have caused it?" ( Rawls 106). If I was Billy I would have not told his parents because I would get in trouble, but in the same time I would before they find out and it becomes a bigger problem. What would you do if your siblings get hurt?

         I was happy for Billy when he have caught three coons. If I was trying to get a coon, I don't think I would even get one. I wonder how big the coons was. Have you guys ever caught a coon while camping or something? I was confused when Billy was checking on his dog. Where did the dog stay? Does his parents know about the dog yet because when he bought his dog he was so secretive with his grandpa. I wonder if Billy's dog have a name.

                                                                                                                             Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                   Jessy N.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jessy,
    Little Ann and Old Dan are his dogs. Also his parents know about his dogs. "He said 'Well what have you got there?'" (Rawls 51). Then Billy tells his dad and mom about the dogs. Billy was checking on the dog because his realized that Old Dan stayed at the tree and Little Ann came to get him. I would help my sibling get better.
    Sincerely,
    Bella Browne

    ReplyDelete